Refer and Earn
You can earn extra money by referring your friends , neighbors, relatives.
Refer your Friends to
California College of Business Science & Technology
You can earn extra money by referring your friends , neighbors , relatives.
The California College of Business, Science & Technology understands that our most valuable assets are our quality of service and “Word of Mouth” referrals. Did you know that over 30% of our students first learn about our college through a referral? It’s true! We encourage you to invite more students who would benefit from our life-changing educational programs to check out CCBST.
Like any business, we spend a good portion of our budget on advertising and promoting the benefits of our programs and services to our potential students. Rather than spending the money this way, we would rather reward our students and our partners directly for referring students to our college
CCBST Gives $300* – $1000* for Student Referrals.
Most frequent questions and answers
If you know somebody who needs to upgrade their skills and who is:
- On E.I., WSIB, ODSP or Social Assistance
- In Need of Financial Assistance
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- A Single Parent
- A New Immigrant
- A Protected Person
Tell them about the services and benefits offered at CCBST. You might open the door for somebody who is in need of a career upgrade and you will get rewarded for your help.
- Our College’s admissions representative will contact each referred student for an interview.
- We will provide a free career consultation, select the right career program, assist in filing any funding applications (if applicable), and finalize the enrollment process.
- The student will then start a full-time diploma program.
- As soon as the student has completed 2 months of any diploma program, we will contact you to arrange delivery of your reward.
- Valid photo ID must be presented to receive the reward; all income taxes earned in this program are the responsibility of the participant.
- In the event of ANY dispute, California College of Business, Science & Technology’s decision shall be final. California College of Business, Science & Technology reserves the right to modify or discontinue this referral program at any time.
- 1st – 5th Referral – For Each Referral $300*
- 6th – 10th Referral – For Each Referral $400*
- From 11th Referral – For Each Referral $500*
- From 20th Referral – For Each Referral $800*
- From 30th Referral – For Each Referral $1000*
- To thank you for taking the time to submit the referral form we have a 2nd Chance Reward System.
- The first chance is for enrolled referrals (as outlined above), and the second chance is for all qualified referrals (enrolled or not enrolled).
- As soon as your referral shows up for scheduled appointment, you will be qualified for a quarterly draw with a chance to win either one grand prize of $600 or one of 2 second prizes of $150 each.
- Each qualified referral will be registered in our central database for auditing purposes, and the winners will be contacted and announced in our college and on our website. Each referral you enter becomes an entry into our draw.
- You can submit as many referrals as you like, but please help us remain sensitive to the privacy wishes of those you refer, only refer contacts you think would be interested in education and skills upgrading. We schedule the referral draw every three months, please feel free to contact us to receive the next draw date. You are welcome to come to our college to witness the draw.
WHY CHOOSE CCBST ?
FULL STUDENT SUPPORT:
Our dedicated team helps each student navigate their education options, prepare financing, provide a quality education and finally job search support to get our graduates employed
All of our instructors have several years of real-world work experience to prepare you. Our college and staff has been dedicated to student success for more than a decade, ensuring our experience gives you an advantage in today’s job market
Our facilities provide students with the staff & faculty to support you, plus the equipment and resources used in real industry environments to make you career-ready
Our full-time diploma programs range between 6–12 months so you can be employed sooner. Don’t spend 2-4 years in a classroom when you can be ready in 12 months or less
Industry Partner Relations
CCBST has strong relationships with industry partners. When an internship is required we’ll organize practicums for you, making your transition from student to professional smooth.
Enjoy an enriching learning environment with industry experienced instructors. They have first-hand knowledge and credentials, which we believe is critical for student success!
Small Class Sizes
Less students in your classroom means you get more one-on-one time with your instructor. This allows you to get extra guidance and mentorship throughout the program.