Mobile Application Developer
You’ll develop the cultural awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of discourse in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
Mobile Application Development is an exciting new field and it’s growing exponentially! With this skill set comes a potential lifestyle of freedom, since you could work remotely as an entrepreneur. Alternatively, you can partner with an innovative company in almost any field of your choosing and collaborate to make a well-loved & popular App. Be on the forefront of the App revolution; turn your wildest ideas into a reality or assist others to do so and make profit in the process! At CCBST, the Mobile Application Developer Diploma program will give you the tools to start. You’ll learn how to write, modify, integrate and test computer code for microcomputer and mainframe software applications, data processing applications, operating systems-level software and communications software. You’ll be prepared for the field of interactive media so that you can write, modify, integrate and test computer codes for internet applications. Once the program is complete, you’ll be able to create programs and innovative content for both iOS and Android. During the Mobile Application Developer Diploma program you’ll get to do a three-month internship with a company of your choosing. Pick a business that you aspire to work at, or whose work you admire and CCBST will attempt to pair you with that company, or a similar one that interests you. This experience is invaluable as you’ll graduate with first hand industry experience and insider knowledge.
Is a Career as a Mobile Application Developer Right for You? Find Out!
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness Score Now.
|Basic Android Application Development Java Programming|
Introduction to Server-Side Web Application Development forMobile (PHP/MySQL)
|Mobile Development Best Practices|
|User Interface Design/Mobile Application UX & UI Design and Prototyping|
|Mobile Application Development Project|
Upon successful completion of this course student will be able to:
- Create Java applications and Java applets using the Java programming language
- Develop Web pages using Dreamweaver that incorporate features such as linking,
navigation system, digital media, tables, forms, CSS, and other basic enhancements.
- Use MySQL to create, modify, implement, and maintain MySQL and MSSQL databases
- Apply the latest innovations emerging in the mobile applications industry in areas of
application programming interfaces and integrated development environments
- Install and utilize the appropriate software needed for mobile application development, such
as operating systems, software development kits, plug-ins for integrated development
environments, and support or utility applications
- Utilize modern programming approaches that feature the integration of multiple sources
into a single package that gets deployed to a server, interpreter, or emulator
- Incorporate sound web design principles to produce user experiences that run on new
mobile devices, clients, and emulators, sometimes with limited hardware resources
- Apply prior knowledge on networking and protocols, to new scenarios in the context of
simplified versions of these protocols, designed to run on devices smaller than a laptop or
- Apply prior knowledge on relational database Design and development, to the context of
simplified versions of database engines, designed to run on devices smaller than a laptop
or desktop computer
- Implement concurrent fragments of code that serve as threads to run background or
asynchronous processes common in mobile devices and applications
- Incorporate digital media in the development of mobile applications to enhance the user
|Graduates of the Mobile Application Developer Diploma program will be able to work as|
|Mobile Application Programmer|
|Interactive Media Developer|
|Interactive Media Programmer|
|Graphical User Interface (GUI) Developer|
|Course Duration:||180 Hours|