Marketing – Digital Engagement Strategy
You’ll develop the cultural awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of discourse in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
This course introduces to the integrated digital marketing system. Students participating in this course will gain in-depth knowledge of promoting brands and products on social media, search engine marketing, online analytics, mobile apps, text messaging and emerging forms of digital platforms. Students will also learn how to create successful campaigns and messages designed specifically for each kind of channel. As digital marketing rapidly evolves to be the central pan of marketing in today’s global environment, understanding and leveraging this powerful tool is essential for all marketing professionals and business people aimed at achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers.
Is a Career in Marketing Right for You? Find Out!
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness Score Now.
|Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Introduction to Analytics|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Search Engine and Performance Marketing|
|Project – Digital Engagement Strategy|
Upon successful completion of this course student will be able to:
- Apply digital marketing tools, strategies, tactics, and best practices to achieve marketing
goals and objectives
- Identify the key business drivers for digital and mobile adoption
- Develop and manage the internet marketing campaign for achieving defined marketing
goals and objectives
- Determine the most lucrative online marketing strategies for acquisition, conversion,
and retention of customers/clients
- Interpret marketing metrics and analytics to measure the impact and
the effectiveness of marketing strategies, tactics, and campaigns
- Leverage new models in business and e-commerce to increase profitability.
- New techniques in Market Research, including Regression Analysis (modeling cause and
effect), Conjoint Analysis (valuing attributes and measuring preference), and Social
- Choose metrics to gauge and guide ongoing customer-centric efforts.
|Graduates of this program will be able to start their career with entry-level positions in medium to large-sized companies as|
|Advertising account executive|
|Advertising and promotions coordinator|
|Agency marketing department manager|
|Assistant brand manager – advertising|
|Correspondence and public inquiries manager|
|Information service coordinator|
|Internet communications manager|
|Marketing consultant – advertising|
|Online marketing manager|
|Sales and promotions coordinator|
|Specialist – e-media advertising|
|Tourism information technician|
|Web communications administrator|
|Web marketing administrator|
|Course Duration:||180 Hours|