You’ll develop the cultural awareness and critical thinking skills you need to analyze and produce a broad range of discourse in a full spectrum of careers — and to make a difference in whatever you do.
Artificial Intelligence is transforming the personal and professional lives of people across the world. AI refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks usually requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, and even decision making. Students participating in this course will learn how to apply these technologies to a number of undertakings to benefit organizations seeking to improve outcomes and productivity and to compete in this new tech-driven economy. Whether students are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening their AI knowledge, Artificial Intelligence program can help student be more effective and do more in the AI. Student’s will also learn the fundamentals of Python language, principles of machine learning with python and Modern Robotics.
Is a Career in Artificial Intelligence Right for You? Find Out!
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness Score Now.
|Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
|Introduction to Python for Data Science|
|Speech Recognition Systems|
|Computer Vision and Image Analysis|
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Define the features of Basics of C++ Language & Python Language for Data Science.
- Explain Artificial Intelligence (AI), Python for Data Science & Essential Math for Machine Learning.
- Identify and apply principles of Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics.
- Identify Data Science Research Methods with Python.
- Describe the Principles of Machine Learning with Python.
- Explain the Deep learning.
- Explain the Reinforcement Learning methods.
- Explain the Computer Vision and Image Analysis.
- Summarize the Speech Recognition Systems
- Define Natural Language Processing (NLP)
|applications analyst – computer systems|
|artificial intelligence analyst|
|computer simulations analyst|
|computer systems analyst|
|computer systems development coordinator|
|informatics applications analyst|
|informatics quality assurance (QA) analyst|
|information systems analyst – computer systems|
|information systems contingency coordinator|
|information systems quality assurance (QA) analyst|
|information technology (IT) analyst|
|simulations analyst – computer systems|
|Deep Learning Explained|
|software design super|
|system integration analyst|
|system integration consultant|
|systems quality assurance (QA) analyst|
|Course Duration:||120 Hours|