Software Quality Assurance - SAQ101
Who should Attend
Software quality assurance SAQ101 course is technical in nature and is meant for experienced IT Professionals or students with a technical aptitude.
Reasons to Join
We Practice What We Teach!
Our instructors are professionals with over 8-10 years of industry experience and act as mentors who help new entrants into their field learn the ropes and develop a roadmap to success.
Repeat Courses for FREE
That's right. We welcome our students back to repeat the course they took with the same instructor up to 3 times in a year AT NO CHARGE! Certain conditions apply.
FREE Resume Preparation & Placement Help
On The Job Support!
A new entrant into the field? Unsure of next steps or unfamiliar situations at the workplace? No Problem! Call or email us at anytime for the help you need. Whenever you need us, we are there to help.
Intensive coaching in communication & interviewing skills – Learn how to ace any interview!
A 5-Day hands-on course designed to help you understand advanced concepts in Software Testing and achieve the prestigious Certified Test Analyst – Advanced Level designation.
The CTAL qualification is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, and software developers. This CTAL qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality manager's, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
Day 1 Fundamentals of Testing
Day 2 Testing through the Software Life Cycle
Day 3 Static Techniques
Day 4 Test Management
Day 5 Tools Support for Testing
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- What is Testing?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Code of Ethics
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Test Design Techniques
- Static Techniques and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
- The Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-based or Black-box Techniques
- Structure-based or White-box Techniques
- Experience-based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risk and Testing
- Incident Management
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Introducing a Tool into an Organization
Click More Details
At the end of software quality assurance course, a student will:
- Be able to participate in the Software Assurance process
- Be able to author and execute Test Cases
- Understand the relationship between Software Requirements and Test Planning
- Be able to analyze software for quality defects.
- Be able to create a test plan to ensure that software meets appropriate standards.
- Be able to document software functionality and relate to functional specifications.
- Be able to design software to minimize software defects.
- Be familiar with tools for measuring and documenting software quality and software reliability
- Understand the broad scope of software testing
- Be familiar with different approaches to Software Test Planning