CompTIA A+ Certification - Essentials & Practical Application
Are you interested in starting an IT career, but you don’t know where to begin? Consider taking the Comptia a+ certification – Essentials and Practical Application. It’s a great way to find your first IT employment opportunity.
Certificate Course Highlights
With the CompTIA A+ Certification – Essentials and Practical Application course you’ll be well-prepared to write the CompTIA A+ exams (220-901 & 220-902). Passing the exams shows that you’re an entry-level PC computer service professional who can install, maintain, customize and operate personal computers.
A CompTIA A+ certification is the place to start your IT career. It gives you a fundamental understanding of the most popular hardware and software technologies used in business today. A Comptia A+ Certification gives you the skills and confidence to support complex IT infrastructures.
You’ll learn how to handle challenging technical support issues and best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. Lastly, CompTIA A+ is vendor-neutral, globally recognized, and accredited.
- Personal Computer System Components
- Storage Devices,Power Supplies and Adapters
- Understanding Display Devices
- Understanding Laptops and Portable Devices
- Installing and Configuring Printers
- Operating system features and interfaces
- Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Troubleshooting Operating systems,Hardware,Printers and Laptops
- Understanding Networking
- Understanding Network security fundamentals
- Installing,Maintaining and Troubleshooting Hardware
- Installing,Configuring and Troubleshooting Laptop
- Resolving Printer Problem
- Operating System Structures and Commands
- Operating System Utilities and Troubleshooting Issues
- Managing Database Snapshots
- Installing and Troubleshooting Networks
- System Securites
Visit our Campus