Academic and Peer Counselling Support
Our Academic support and peer counselling program help the students understand and solve the academic problems. The program is designed in 2 types:
- Under this program, students will be offered back-up for any or all the topics in the modules, which they don’t feel comfortable with.
- Instructors and other faculty members run this program to clarify doubts related to lessons, assignments as well as test reviews.
- Peer Counselling Program:
- Students taking the same program will be paired with new international students to help them understand the concepts.
- This will allow students to study better and also benefit from peer student’s experience about the subject and program.
Both of these programs will allow students be more confident and enjoy the program they are studying.